MYSELF
Hi there... Welcome.
Pls follow one rule while you are here...Have FUN!

Chatty Freak
Wishes
-- Get into triple science class
-- Left 4 dead 2
-- Warcraft
-- PSP
-- Change L4D2 character Rochelle to Zoey
-- Watch heroes
--Have a newer iPod touch. Mine is the first model.
-- Able to download SA(Sudden attack)
-- Happy blog
-- Finish EOY
-- Finish C-130 jet course
-- Achieve 1st lieutenant rank in Wolfteam
Monday, July 27, 2009
Wa seh... There's something called the ''Boring'' meter and its on a range from 1 to 10. For me,its currently at 10.
I know what you are thinking now...

But seriously!!! I bored out! My seating arrangement is totally boring coz obviously there's no one to talk too!

Look ... Gabrieli is Great but he sit so far away!
I don't wanna talk to him while the whole world knows what we are talking about.
Just classmates.
Steph doesn't really matter,
coz anyways she always sit besides Denise.So whats the diff? So yah! I officially bored out. -_-.

I wanna congratulate Jerf for his first time playing LEFT 4 DEAD!!! Hooray!!! ^_^. Maybe sometime we challenge out together... Hehehe...

Marcus..So you didn't watch Half-blood prince? -_- (Funny nia)