MYSELF
Hi there... Welcome.
Pls follow one rule while you are here...Have FUN!

Chatty Freak
Wishes
-- Get into triple science class
-- Left 4 dead 2
-- Warcraft
-- PSP
-- Change L4D2 character Rochelle to Zoey
-- Watch heroes
--Have a newer iPod touch. Mine is the first model.
-- Able to download SA(Sudden attack)
-- Happy blog
-- Finish EOY
-- Finish C-130 jet course
-- Achieve 1st lieutenant rank in Wolfteam
Thursday, July 30, 2009
"Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions." (John Robert)

"Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?"(William Frederick)

"People that don't know me think I'm shy.
People that do know me wish I were.
"(Unknown)

Well... That's enough... Lets get down to business...
Although there is 2 phrases i agree with...

(1st phrase)
"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."

(2nd phrase)
"Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild."

Uhh.. I am overreacting..

Names are everywhere.. Anywhere!
I think these names are fairly common and I think it is nice:

Boys
"Joe"
"Jefferson"
"Jerfersen is cool too"
"Andy"
"Nick"
"Francis"
"Bill"
"Thomas"
"Jeremy"
"Stephan"
"Albert"

Surnames
"Robert"
"Jonas"
"Kingston"
"Fredrick"
"Liubert"
Oh!!! AND...
"Cyrus"

Sorry to change the subject so dramatically, but school tests are almost OVER! (Except literature unseen poem). Yay! Back to Left 4 dead! What the heck, maybe i wanna try play Left 4 Dead 2!!! But dunno when out yet!

This blog seems pretty okay but ehhh.... Maybe i should start developing the 2nd blog...