--
Get into triple science class
-- Left 4 dead 2
-- Warcraft
--
PSP
-- Change L4D2 character Rochelle to Zoey
-- Watch heroes
--Have a newer iPod touch. Mine is the first model.
-- Able to download SA(Sudden attack)
--
Happy blog--
Finish EOY-- Finish C-130 jet course
-- Achieve 1st lieutenant rank in Wolfteam
Dreams
--Become pilot for Singapore airlines/Cathay pacific
--Enter Junior College
--Have someone who is more than just friends (You noe wad I mean -_-)
Walk-Away
A,B
Annette!
Aravin!
Ashley!!!!
Alicia!
C,D
Cassandra!
Chia Yin!
Denise
E,F
Eugene.L!
Elaine!!!!
G,H,I,J
Gabrieli!
Gabriel.T!
Jeremy(Syfc)!
Jin ling!
K,L
Ken leon!
Kenn!
Lay siew!
Liya!
Leslie!!
M,N,O,P,Q,R
Melvin!
Marcus
Old blog!
Qing Yi!!
S,T,U,V
Sheryl.P!
ShiXian!
Stephanie!!!!!!!!
Shu Jian!
W,X,Y,Z
THE WAYNE LOH
Xin yi!
Yun Rou
Zhao Xiang!
Zalifa!
SCHOOL
2ND blog!
2/2 Eng Blog
2/2'09
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Met
marcus at Mac at 10 am.Then waited for
gabrieli.Went to
goodspeed lan and played.Wow.I like how
gabrieli cooperate and team.Loved his spirit.Laughed all the way throughout the event.I gotta say..Left 4 Dead
truly rocks and the graphics is beyond wad i could comment.Ate lunch there.Marcus played
until his fingers ache.I think this is one of the best days of this year.WOW I really wanna go with them again...Melvin and
Su jie dun wan come...-_-. They come
confirm more fun.Sorry
melvin,dun have time to go to
Minitoons to buy u birthday gift. Hope
jerfersen could also come...Well,
that's what players are for...zzz.Finally watched finish LOST season 4!!!! YEAH!!! Not quite interesting at the ending though...