Wednesday, August 19, 2009
I went to sch today and the first thing i witnessed is that the class was QUIET. I dunno why but it was rather unusual. I had a time in my primary school where it was also QUIET. That day did not turn out very wonderful.I had I am legend and Hannah montana the movie! Awesome! AWESOME...
I love WILL SMITH! He is the JAMES BOND to me!!!
He Rock Out Loud.
Today during VE lesson we did a- a....- a... class drama competition.
I was picked to do the role for AGGRESSIVE. LoLoLoLoLoLoL
I did my best but i know i look wierd?
Because:
I'm unusual
Not so typical
Way too smart to be waiting around
Geography Practices
Left 4 dead champion!
I can fix the flat on you car
I might even be a rock star
I might even be a rock star
(==" adapted from Miley Cyrus Rock star song)
I got Linkin park song from Marcus WOOTS!!!
Thanks:
I gtg... Ta ta


