MYSELF
Hi there... Welcome.
Pls follow one rule while you are here...Have FUN!

Chatty Freak
Wishes
-- Get into triple science class
-- Left 4 dead 2
-- Warcraft
-- PSP
-- Change L4D2 character Rochelle to Zoey
-- Watch heroes
--Have a newer iPod touch. Mine is the first model.
-- Able to download SA(Sudden attack)
-- Happy blog
-- Finish EOY
-- Finish C-130 jet course
-- Achieve 1st lieutenant rank in Wolfteam
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Just realised something! Jerfersen Chew not average person in SYFC.. He is the Vice Chairman Of Syfc! OR...(V.C.O.S) Omg!!! Yes! He is the really 'Lao Da'! Wa... the guy who like to play getamped is actually pro..At least more pro than Havin.. The bangla from SYFC. I got pissed of by Steph today coz she keeps insulting me. We didn't insult her( At least i know i didn't ). I dunno what 2 say! Wait... What am i talking about... WE are going on a inter-class LEFT 4 DEAD challenge either on Friday or Next Monday!
2/2 versus 2/3(2/1)
Marcus: Jeremy
Jason: Desmond
Jerfersen(Boss): 2/3 person
Gabrieli: Samuel Woo

Yayyyayyayayayaya!!!!!! I am soooooooooo happy!

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!...