Friday, November 20, 2009
Bon voyage! This is and will be my last post till 05/12/09. At least. I am going on a vacation!!! To Shanghai first then probably Hong Kong! Yay. So.. i would not be receiving any calls or return any msn messages or e-mails. So sad to leave Singapore... but happy to be in china.CHINA
Where the Great great great wall is!
To protect the barbarians from invading china..
Or issit the Mongolians?
I dunno.
Yay...3/4 next year!!! Bought books 2day!
FREAKING HEAVY!!!
It will probably be the weight of my school bag next year...
And...
LONG PANTS.... *Ta-da*
Muahahahaha
I am so happy of 2 L things...
Long pants 4 next year...
Left 4 Dead 2!!!!!!!
Srry Ken.. Cant join u tmr...
Overseas!
I heard that 4 new infected would be introduced!!! YAY! ... Or issit more? '?'
Well... Gonna go pack. bye
Hi Alvin..(Syfc)
Stats of me flight...
Airline: SQ
Flight: 833
Type: B777-200er
Place: Changi apt Terminal 3
Belt: ?
Flight time: 5h 40min
Departure: 5pm
Arrival:10.40pm
Captain name: ?
Co-pilot name: Davis?
Well, thats all i knoe...
Happy now? Hav a nice day!
I'll send u some pictures upon return...
Everyone... Wish u good luck 4 the coming year in ur class,
and all the best 4 ur studies...
Signing off- Jason


