MYSELF
Hi there... Welcome.
Pls follow one rule while you are here...Have FUN!

Chatty Freak
Wishes
-- Get into triple science class
-- Left 4 dead 2
-- Warcraft
-- PSP
-- Change L4D2 character Rochelle to Zoey
-- Watch heroes
--Have a newer iPod touch. Mine is the first model.
-- Able to download SA(Sudden attack)
-- Happy blog
-- Finish EOY
-- Finish C-130 jet course
-- Achieve 1st lieutenant rank in Wolfteam
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Yes.. Well November….
Holidays again. Have been choosing my classes these few days...
Well, what did I choose? *Wahahaha
I am just too lazy to press on the ‘New post’…button thingy, these days… Kindda stopped blogging.
Jing shan primary school
Bitch…
Ms Azizah Is a …..
She make the primary school look like a kindergarten…
I went to fetch my sis today…
Couldn’t believe my eyes…

Have been at Syfc these few days.
It’s stupid.
We stood under the sun for 2 FREAKING hours just to observe the CLOUDS… The wind direction…The north south east west.
Whether its perfect condition for landing and take off…
It’s retarded….



I know.

I have heard from syfc people that
Mr Stephen Beber is a nasty person… Well, I disagree..
He is kind.
Has a ‘For your own good attitude’
I liked it.

I missed 2/2.. I missed being in school… To see ‘your’ face.
Holidays rocks in a suckish way…Sad.