MYSELF
Hi there... Welcome.
Pls follow one rule while you are here...Have FUN!

Chatty Freak
Wishes
-- Get into triple science class
-- Left 4 dead 2
-- Warcraft
-- PSP
-- Change L4D2 character Rochelle to Zoey
-- Watch heroes
--Have a newer iPod touch. Mine is the first model.
-- Able to download SA(Sudden attack)
-- Happy blog
-- Finish EOY
-- Finish C-130 jet course
-- Achieve 1st lieutenant rank in Wolfteam
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I'll revive this dead dead blog. Actually, i hate this blog. I hate this skin. I hate everything!!! I hate infinite-brightness coz there- is- no- such- thing- as - an -infinite-brightness. Everything will leave sooner or later. I just lost my most valued thing. Then, darkness always takes over. Whtever lar..
To those who are reading this post -congratulations, you have just wasted your time. My main site is at www.infinite-fail.blogspot.com. Thanks.